ELISA kit for Human VAMP2 (Vesicle Associated Membrane Protein 2)
A sandwich ELISA kit for detection of Vesicle Associated Membrane Protein 2 from Human in samples from blood, serum, plasma, cell culture fluid and other biological fluids.
- The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Vesicle Associated Membrane Protein 2 (VAMP2). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Vesicle Associated Membrane Protein 2 (VAMP2). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Vesicle Associated Membrane Protein 2 (VAMP2), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ±
- 10nm. The concentration of Vesicle Associated Membrane Protein 2 (VAMP2) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
The Human VAMP2 ELISA kit is shipped on ice packs. Upon receipt keep refrigerated at + 4 °C.
- Species reactivity: Human
- Sensitivity: 0.055ng/mL
- Detection range: 0.156-10ng/mL
- Standard solution concentration: 10ng/mL
- ELISA type: Sandwich
- Assay length: 3h
This kit is intended for research use only. Do not use for diagnostics purposes.