Herbimycin A (Hsp90 inhibitor)
The substance Herbimycin A is a hsp90 inhibitor. It is synthetically produced and has a purity of >98%. The pure substance is yellow solid which is soluble in DMSO (>25 mg/ml) and ethanol (10 mg/ml).
Herbimycin A, a benzoquinoid ansamycin antibiotic, irreversibly and selectively inhibits tyrosine kinases by reacting with thiol groups (1,2). It is effective on Src, Yes, Fps, Ros, Abl and ErbB oncogene products (1-3) and inhibits thrombin-induced tyrosine phosphorylation of phospholipase C (4). Looking for more information on HSP90? Visit our new HSP90 Scientific Resource Guide at http://www.HSP90.ca.
- The Herbimycin A Hsp90 inhibitor is shipped at ambient temperature. Upon receiving the item keep it at -20ºC. The gross weight of the package is ~0.25 kg and the net weight is 0.0001 grams.
- This chemical is classified as non-hzarardous by ADR and UN. Its tariff code is 3822.00.1090 and its UNSPSC code is 41116105
- CAS#: 70563-58-5
- Molecular formula: C30H42N2O9
- Molecular weight: 574.3
- Source: Synthetically produced
- Purity: >98%
- Solubility: soluble in DMSO (>25 mg/ml) and ethanol (10 mg/ml)
- Form: Yellow Solid
This chemical is not intended for human or animal treatment, consumption, diagnostics or therapeutics. It is for research purposes only.
0 recensione per Herbimycin A (Hsp90 inhibitor)