Interleukin 5 (IL5) Polyclonal Antibody (Dog), HRP100ul 10ml 1ml 200ul 20ul
Interleukin 5 (IL5) Polyclonal Antibody (Pig), APC100ul 10ml 1ml 200ul 20ul
This gene encodes a cytokine that acts as a growth and differentiation factor for both B cells and eosinophils. The encoded cytokine plays a major role in the regulation of eosinophil formation, maturation, recruitment and survival. The increased production of this cytokine may be related to pathogenesis of eosinophil-dependent inflammatory diseases. This cytokine functions by binding to its receptor, which is a heterodimer, whose beta subunit is shared with the receptors for interleukine 3 (IL3) and colony stimulating factor 2 (CSF2/GM-CSF). This gene is located on chromosome 5 within a cytokine gene cluster which includes interleukin 4 (IL4), interleukin 13 (IL13), and CSF2. This gene, IL4, and IL13 may be regulated coordinately by long-range regulatory elements spread over 120 kilobases on chromosome 5q31.
- Clonality: Polyclonal
- Host: Rabbit
- Conjugation: Unconjugated
- Applications: WB,IHC
- Reactivity: Human,Mouse,Rat
- Formulation: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- Purification: Affinity purification
- Clone: NA
- Concentration: NA
- Gene: IL5
- Immunogen: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 20-134 of human IL5 (NP_000870.1).
0 recensione per Anti-IL5 antibody