Rabbit anti Sheep IgG (Texas Red)
Rabbit anti Sheep IgG secondary antibody
- Additional Information
- Category: Conjugated Secondary Antibodies
- Research Area: Immunology
- Immunogen: Rabbit anti-sheep IgG was raised in rabbit using heep IgG F(ab')2 fragment as the immunogen.
- Host: Rabbit
- Specificity: Sheep IgG
- Cross_Reactivity: To be determined by end-user
- Clone: NA
- Tag Conjugate: Texas Red
- Grade & Purity: NA
- Method of Purification: Rabbit anti Sheep IgG was purified by affinity chromatography.
- Source: NA
- Concentration: NA
- Form & Buffer: Lyophilized from 0.02M K3PO4, pH 7.2, with 0.15M NaCl, 10 mg/ml BSA, and 0.01% NaN3. Immunoglobulin and protease free.
- Storage: Store at 4°C until reconstitution. Following reconstitution aliquot and freeze at -20°C for long term storage. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Shipping: Blue Ice