Human respiratory syncytial virus A Fusion glycoprotein F0 (F)
Recombinant Human respiratory syncytial virus A Fusion glycoprotein F0(F),partial expressed in E.coli
- MW: 69.9 kDa
- Buffer composition: Tris-based buffer with 50% glycerol.
Shipped on ice packs (+4Â°C). The shelf life is related to many factors, storage state, buffer ingredients, storage temperature and the stability of the protein itself. Generally, the shelf life of liquid form is 6 months at -20Â°C/-80Â°C. The shelf life of lyophilized form is 12 months at -20Â°C/-80Â°C. Repeated freezing and thawing should be avoided. Store working aliquots at 4Â°C for up to one week.
- Uniprot ID: P03420
- Host: Human respiratory syncytial virus A (strain A2)
- Expression system: E.coli
- Expression region: 27-529aa
- Sequence information: Extracellular Domain
- Tag: N-terminal 6xHis-B2M-tagged
- Purity: Greater than 90% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
For research use only.