Recombinant 2019-nCoV N protein
Recombinant 2019-nCoV N protein was expressed in E. coli and purified by Ni column.; Coronaviruses have positive-sense RNA genome and a nucleocapsid of helical symmetry.Coronavirus N protein is required for coronavirus RNA synthesis, and has RNA chaperone activity that may be involved in template switch.N protein of coronavirus is chosen as a diagnostic tool.
Concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Shipping: In general, recombinant proteins are provided as lyophilized powder which are shipped at ambient temperature.Bulk packages of recombinant proteins are provided as frozen liquid. They are shipped out with blue ice unless customers require otherwise.
- Storage: Store it under sterile conditions at -20 to -80 centigrade. It is recommended that the protein be aliquoted for optimal storage. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Stability: Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at -20 to -80 centigrade.
- Expression system:E. coli
- Origin species: 2019-nCoV
- Form :Liquid. PBS, pH 8.0
- Molecular Mass :47.08 kDa
For research use only, not to be used for human or animal diagnostics or treatment.
Creative BioMart, N-196V
Creative BioMart, Spike-191V
Alpha Diagnostics, MPUL15-N-10
Alpha Diagnostics, FABP13-N-25