Human Nitric Oxide Synthase 1, Neuronal (NOS1) ELISA Kit
Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay based on the Double-antibody Sandwich method for detection of Human Nitric Oxide Synthase 1, Neuronal (NOS1) in samples from Serum, plasma, tissue homogenates and other biological fluids with no significant corss-reactivity with analogues from other species. This is a cost efficient bulk pack of 10 plates of 96 wells each, conveniently packed along with the other reagents in 10 separate kits to avoid unsealing the plates and reagents that won't be immediately used.
- Known also as Nitric Oxide Synthase 1, Neuronal elisa. Alternative names of the recognized antigen: NOS
- Neuronal NOS
- Constitutive NOS
- NOS type I
- Nitric Ocide Synthase
- Peptidyl-cysteine S-nitrosylase NOS1
Transported on ice packs/blue ice. Keep refrigerated at 2-8 degrees Celsius. Shelf life: 6 months.
- Detection range: 0.156-10ng/mL
- Sensitivity: < 0.065ng/mL
- Species reactivity: Homo sapiens (Human)
Research Use Only.