IL-1-beta Interleukin-1 betaHuman Recombinant Protein
Interleukin-1 beta Human Recombinant produced in E.Coli is a non-glycosylated, Polypeptide chain containing 153 amino acids and having a molecular mass of 17000 Dalton.;The IL-1b is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
Store in -20°c for long term storage. After reconstitution, store in 4°c for short term usage within a few days. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- category: Recombinant Proteins
- gene name: IL1B
- contents: The protein was lyophilized from a concentrated (1mg/ml) sterile solution containing 50mM Phosphate buffer pH=7.1 and 150mM NaCl.
- uniprot_id: P01584
- form: Sterile Filtered White lyophilized (freeze-dried) powder.
- purification: Greater than 98.0% as determined by:
(a) Analysis by RP-HPLC.
(b) Analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- applications: Cell Culture
- subcellular_localization: Secreted. The lack of a specific hydrophobic segment in the precursor sequence suggests that IL-1 is released by damaged cells or is secreted by a mechanism differing from that used for other secretory proteins.
- source: E. Coli
this product is available in other size, 2ug, 10ug, 1mg, please contact us for more information.