GAD1 iso1 Glutamate Decarboxylase 1 Isoform-1 Human Recombinant Protein
GAD1 iso1 Human Recombinant produced in E.Coli is a single, non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 617 amino acids (1-594 a.a) and having a molecular mass of 69.3kDa. GAD1 iso1 is fused to a 23 amino acid His-tag at N-terminus & purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
Store in -20°c for long term storage. After reconstitution, store in 4°c for short term usage within a few days. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- category: Recombinant Proteins
- gene name: GAD1
- contents: GAD1 iso1 protein solution (0.5mg/ml) containing 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) and 10% glycerol.
- uniprot_id: Q99259
- form: Sterile Filtered colorless solution.
- purification: Greater than 80% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- applications: Cell Culture
- subcellular_localization: NA
- source: E.coli.
this product is available in other size, 5ug, 20ug, 1mg, please contact us for more information.
Reddot Biotech, RD-GAD1-Hu-48Tests
Reddot Biotech, RD-GAD1-Hu-96Tests