Feline CXCL9 Recombinant Protein
CXCL9 (MIG) is a T-cell chemoattractant. Induced by IFN-gamma (IFN-Î³), the ELR-negative chemokine CXCL9 (MIG) elicits its effects by binding to the cell surface chemokine receptor CXCR3. Feline CXCL9 Recombinant Protein is purified CXCL9 (MIG) produced in yeast.
Stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at -20°c. Stable for at least 3 months when_x000D_ stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°c. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- category: Recombinant Proteins
- gene name:
- contents: Lyophilized without carrier protein.
- uniprot_id: NA
- form: Lyophilized
- purification: Ion-exchange chromatography.
- applications: Cell Culture
- subcellular_localization: NA
- source: Yeast
this product is available in other size, 5ug/vial, please contact us for more information.