Anti-p38 Rabbit Monoclonal Antibody
Rabbit Monoclonal p38 Antibody. Validated in ChIP, IP, IF, WB and tested in Human, Mouse, Rat.
- Additional Information
Questo prodotto non ha una descrizione dettagliata. Contattaci per i dettagli su questo prodotto.
- category: Primary Antibodies
- gene name: MAPK14
- clonality: Monoclonal
- clone number: BHE-13
- concentration: 0.5-1mg/ml, actual concentration vary by lot. Use suggested dilution ratio to decide dilution procedure.
- contents: Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- uniprot id: Q16539
- host: Rabbit
- immunogen: A synthesized peptide derived from human p38
- form: Liquid
- purification: Affinity-chromatography
- isotype: NA
- applications: ChIP, IP, IF, WB
- reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat
- molecular weight: 41293 MW