Monkey Carboxyl terminal PDZ ligand of neuronal nitric oxide synthase protein(NOS1AP) ELISA kit
A sandwich ELISA for quantitative measurement of Monkey Carboxyl terminal PDZ ligand of neuronal nitric oxide synthase protein(NOS1AP) in samples from blood, plasma, serum, cell culture supernatant and other biological fluids. This is a high quality ELISA kit developped for optimal performance with samples from the particular species.
Kit contents: 1. MICROTITER PLATE * 1 2. ENZYME CONJUGATE*1 vial 3. STANDARD A*1 vial 4. STANDARD B*1 vial 5. STANDARD C*1 vial 6. STANDARD D*1 vial 7. STANDARD E*1 vial 8. STANDARD F*1 vial 9. SUBSTRATE A*1 vial 10. SUBSTRATE B*1 vial 11. STOP SOLUTION*1 vial 12. WASH SOLUTION (100 x)*1 vial 13. BALANCE SOLUTION*1 vial 14. INSTRUCTION*1
Storage: store at 2-8Â°C Stability: The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Recognized antigen: Carboxyl terminal PDZ ligand of neuronal nitric oxide synthase protein(NOS1AP)
- Species reactivity: Monkey
- Principle: sandwich ELISA
- Reproducibility: Intra-Assay: CV<10% Inter-Assay: CV<15%
- Crossreactivity: No significant cross-reactivity or interference between this antigen and analogues was observed. NOTE: Limited by current skills and knowledge, it is impossible for us to complete the cross-reactivity detection, therefore, cross reaction may still exist in some cases.
For research use only.