mCherry Monoclonal Antibody
A monoclonal antibody for detection of mCherry from Null. This mCherry antibody is for WB. It is affinity-purified from mouse ascites by affinity-chromatography using the specific immunogenand is unconjugated. The antibody is produced in mouse by using as an immunogen recombinant protein
- Immunogen information: Recombinant Protein
- Applications tips:
Shipped on ice packs/blue ice at +4°C. Keep frozen at -20°C and protect from direct light. If stored properly, the shelf life of the antibodies is 1 year from the date of delivery. Prior to freezing the antibody we advise you to prepare working aliquots to prevent freez/thaw cycles that can degrade the antibodies and reduce their activity.
- Clonality: Monoclonal
- Clone: ##
- Isotype: Mouse IgG1
- Antigen: mCherry
- Host: Mouse
- Reactivity: Null
- Crossreactivity: No known crossreativity with other species.
- Conjugation: Unconjugated
- Tested applications: WB
- Concentration: 1 mg/ml
- Formulation: PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02% Sodium Azide as preservative and 50% Glycerol.
- Purification method: affinity-purified from mouse ascites by affinity-chromatography using the specific immunogen.
For research use only. Not to be used for human or animal consumption or treatment.