CO2 Polyclonal Antibody
A polyclonal antibody for detection of CO2 from Human, Mouse. This CO2 antibody is for WB, ELISA. It is affinity-purified from rabbit serum by affinity-chromatography using the specific immunogenand is unconjugated. The antibody is produced in rabbit by using as an immunogen synthesized peptide derived from part region of human CO2 protein
- Immunogen information: Synthesized peptide derived from part region of human CO2 protein
- Applications tips:
Shipped on ice packs/blue ice at +4°C. Keep frozen at -20°C and protect from direct light. If stored properly, the shelf life of the antibodies is 1 year from the date of delivery. Prior to freezing the antibody we advise you to prepare working aliquots to prevent freez/thaw cycles that can degrade the antibodies and reduce their activity.
- Clonality: Polyclonal
- Clone: Polyclonal antibodies
- Isotype: Rabbit IgG
- Antigen: CO2
- Host: Rabbit
- Reactivity: Human
- Crossreactivity: Mouse
- Conjugation: Unconjugated
- Tested applications: WB, ELISA
- Concentration: 1 mg/ml
- Formulation: PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02% Sodium Azide as preservative and 50% Glycerol.
- Purification method: affinity-purified from rabbit serum by affinity-chromatography using the specific immunogen.
For research use only. Not to be used for human or animal consumption or treatment.